These photos showcase the major accomplishments of the first week, which included putting the books on the bookcase, unpacking all the boxes, finding a rug for the sitting area, recovering the great-grandmother chair cushions with fabric gifted by mom, putting up a yoga poster, finishing the second coats of paint in the kitchen and bathroom, and finding great towels for the bath.
Let me introduce you to a very special client of mine: Jessica Yoder. We started working together just a month [...]
Greetings – a warm welcome if you’ve just stopped by after reading my guest post at Chloe’ Yelena Miller’s blog [...]
Feel a cold coming up? Take echinacea and astragulus drops under the tongue (you can find these at your local [...]
Being at home with my family for the holidays has many advantages! One is that my wonderful brother is willing [...]
My mom often implores, “Chloe, I wish you were here! I want to be creative like you. I get so [...]
- Happy New Year! plus a festive Brussel Sprouts with Pomegranate Seeds recipe
- Guest Blog Post from Four Cooking Together: Dadi’s Apple Chutney
- Darshana Weil of Find Food Freedom Interviews ChloÃ©
- Zest for Life Today featured on Four Cooking Together
- Announcing the launch of my first ebook, The 14-Day Easy Elimination Diet!
Asian Biking broccoli chocolate Cooking crohn's dairy-free dessert easy eggs Family farmer's market Food Friends fun gluten-free grain-free grains Health holiday holidays Home IIN kale Moving muffins new year paleo poetry recipes Restaurants salad salads San Francisco sleep spring summer Uncategorized vegan vegetarian veggies warm Yoga Zest zucchini